All news pertaining to the website itself
Hey, folks! I’ve switched back to my old host, so hopefully this will eliminate the issues some non-US readers have been having with intermittent 403 errors when trying to access the site. If you’re still having issues, please let know. Thanks for reading!
(Click image to enlarge)
Ever wonder how you or your character might fit in in the world of PoL? Well, wonder no more! I’m introducing what I hope will be a fun little event for PoL patrons, namely an art raffle for a shot at having a PoL OC designed (or your existing character PoL-ified) and drawn up by yours truly! The raffle will take place July 5th, but I’ll be posting all sorts of tasty racial/cultural info between now and then on the PoL Tumblr to help you kick around some ideas in your creative little heads!
If you’re interested in becoming a patron, please visit the PoL Patreon page for more details.
We’re back in business! Just a quick recap for those who may have missed the news update/Tumblr post. A few new features!
- You can now browse pages using the arrow keys! Your days of clicking are over!
- For non-US readers that can’t access the site, all current PoL episodes and future updates are available on my Weasyl account (individual folders are listed to the left).
- Following PoL on Twitter? You’ll get an auto-update when a new page is posted, so no worries about forgetting to pop in on Wednesdays.
- The Ask the Cast comics now have their own archive on the site, for when you need a breather from the main story. Just mouse over the Archive button and it’ll present itself properly.
Enjoy PoL enough to want to help it grow/support the comic? Here are a few ways you can contribute!
How you can help support PoL:
- Spread the word! Have a friend with similar tastes in comics? Why not introduce them? Ideally, I’d like for PoL to be a fun and inclusive experience for all its readers, so the more the merrier!
- If you use an ad blocker, please consider adding prideoflife.com to your whitelist. Half the site’s ad revenue is dependent upon views, so allowing ads to display during your visit would be appreciated. All circulating ads are SFW, and don’t include anything obnoxious like auto-play sounds or rapid flashing colors.
- Become a patron! If you have a couple of bucks to spare on the regular, please consider becoming a PoL patron via Patreon. You’ll receive different rewards based on your pledge, not to mention getting early comic updates!
- If you don’t fancy recurring payments via Patreon but still want to contribute, please consider making a one-time donation instead! You’ll see just below the page nav buttons, there is now a donation meter. If the target amount is reached, I’ll post an extra page the last Thursday of the month, making two updates for that week!
That’s it for now! Be sure to come back next Wednesday for the latest update~